- Shipping costs are calculated according to the Finnish Post, UPS, GLS, Post Nord or Matkahuolto.
- For private clients in the EU countries we will deliver orders of over 200,00 EUR without freight costs.
- For clubs and wholesale dealers in the EU countries the limit for free delivery is a total order of 400,00 EUR or more.
- For the clubs and wholesale dealers a small delivery fee of EUR 8.00 for orders worth less than EUR 50.00.
- Deliveries outside the EU countries according to the freight rates.
- If we have the ordered product in stock, the delivery in Finland will take one to five days from the day the payment is on our account.
- If different delivery times are given by Fairtex Nordic for different products in an order, the products will be delivered according the longest promised delivery time.
- All deliveries will be made via the Finnish Mail office, UPS, GLS or Matkahuolto if not agreed otherwise by the client and Fairtex Nordic.
Returns and exchanges
Shipments damaged in delivery
- Despite careful packing, packages can sometimes get damaged while being transported. Because of this we recommend to check the package first thing in the post office with the mail officer present. In case the package is damaged during shipment and the ordered products are damaged, a damage report must be made at the mail office. After this contact Fairtex Nordic for the delivery of a new product.